Front of House & Customer Service – Job Opportunity
Do you have a love for sharing good-vibes and healthy food? Are you passionate about creating an allergy-friendly space and working with gluten-free and allergy-friendly products daily?
Our new eatery/bakery is located in the heart of Leslieville in Toronto. Our goal is to bring delicious food and baked goods to ingredient aware and health-conscious Torontonians. We’re looking for like-minded, passionate, and hardworking individuals to join our team and work for one of the city’s most unique gluten-free and allergy-friendly eateries.
Come and join our quality team of energetic and passionate individuals!
We are hiring Full-time/Part-time team members. Regular tasks include, but are not limited to:
- provide product information and outstanding customer service
- food preparation
- assemble and serve food orders accurately
- prepare espressos and specialty coffee beverages
- inspect products for quality
- General Clean up, which includes running of bus tubs to the dish area, washing dishes, changing trash cans, dumping trash and keeping the public area of the restaurant clean and tidy.
- Opening or closing the restaurant
The ideal candidate:
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful attitude to team members and guests at all times
- Must show enthusiasm and interest in creating a food allergy-friendly environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to quickly learn and follow recipes and instructions
- Willing to be cross-trained in all front-line and food production positions
- Dependable, punctual and attentive to detail
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times
- Maintains a clean and tidy work station
- Comfortable working in small spaces
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Must be available to work shifts on weekdays and weekends
We sincerely thank you for your interest in this position. Note that only those applicants meeting job requirements will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and look forward to meeting you for an interview.
Please email your resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Pauline, Hype Food Co.